Thursday, January 4

Death by Chocolate - a disappointment

I am a chocolate addict, any shape or form of chocolate, I will gorge myself on thst.
Ever since shifting to Chennai, I had heard a lot about a dessert called "Death by chocolate" available at Tangerine, a restaurant in the Alwarpet area of Chennai.
Having got raving reviews of this, I decided to bully a fren of mine into taking me to Tangerine for lunch.
I ordered the vegetable lasagne while he ordered the paneer tikka sizzler.
Both of them were way below par and after getting through a quarter of my lasagne, I decided to instead go in for the dessert which had led me to the place.
When it came, all I could do was to stare at it in disappointment.
All that I saw was some custard immersed in chocolate sauce....needless to say, it was a waste of time and effort going there.
We usually rate a restaurant based on decor, service, food, music/ambience and price
We rated Tangerine as follows:
Decor : ♥♥
Service: ♥♥
Food : ♥
Music/Ambience: ♥
Price : ♥
Overall rating: ♥

I returned to my office, picked up my stuff and tickets since I am travelling to Calcutta tomorrow and returned home quite disappointed...and I need to catch the 5 AM flight tomorrow

No comments: