Thursday, June 7

Update

Unless specifically stated as my experience, all the poetry/short stories is not a reflection of what is happening in my life, so all those wonderful people who needed to use about three to four tissues thinking my life is a wreck can relax now,
what I write is influenced by my mood, what I have read/heard/seen.
Maybe I should write a statutory warning about anything people find familiar being mere coincidence...
Come to think of it, I haven't found the time to write much of late, work being a bit tough right now, but I have a dare for anyone courageous (or stupid) enough to try this - Have two wines (I meant glasses, not bottles), a tequila shot, five large whiskeys (neat, do not add even ice) and five large vodkas and then give me a call and tell me you are completely steady.
It took the poor fool who tried this last twenty-four hours to feel half-human, what's your limit??

Statutory warning: Consumption of alcohol is injurious to your mental, physical and financial health, things are closer than they seem to be when you are drunk, conversely they could be farther too; any debates that you try to engage in when you are drunk only proves you are a fool but a good entertainer!!!

Cheers!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure 4 babooshka's cud do as worrse [;)]-leonard vijay

Lifes a joy said...

Ouch
I lost count after sometime I guess :P

sai said...

hey chipper....when do i get to have a coversation with ya...not a mere...hi=bye..i mean a proper conversation....am i not even as lucky as a computer huh ??

Lifes a joy said...

Sai,
Am gonna be stuck in a train for 2 hrs tomm afternoon, will make sure that I will call u then ok??